Commercial and Residential
You no longer have to separate your paper, plastic, metal and glass! It all goes in the same bin!
TWO MOST IMPORTANT RULES:
1. DO NOT BAG IT! Put it straight into the Commercial or Residential Single-Stream Recycling Bins!
2. NO FOOD WASTE, HAZARDOUS MATERIAL, PLASTIC BAGS, SHREDDED PAPER or STYROFOAM
WHAT CAN YOU RECYCLE?
- office paper (plain, colored, sticky notes)
- envelopes (manilla, window, etc.)
- cardboard (corrugated and food packages)
- magazine, brochures, catalogs, books
- #1-7 empty plastic bottles and jugs
- #1-7 empty plastic tubs and screw-top jars
- 3-gallon buckets, empty food trays
- empty aluminum, tin and steel containers
- pie tins and balled-up aluminum foil
- glass bottles & jars of any color