July 4th, 2021
We will be closed on from Saturday July 3rd through Monday July 5th for the Independence Day holiday.
Commercial and Residential
You no longer have to separate your paper, plastic, metal and glass! It all goes in the same bin!
TWO MOST IMPORTANT RULES:
1. DO NOT BAG IT! Put it straight into the Commercial or Residential Single-Stream Recycling Bins!
2. NO FOOD WASTE, HAZARDOUS MATERIAL, PLASTIC BAGS, SHREDDED PAPER or STYROFOAM
WHAT CAN YOU RECYCLE?
- office paper (plain, colored, sticky notes)
- envelopes (manilla, window, etc.)
- cardboard (corrugated and food packages)
- magazine, brochures, catalogs, books
- #1-7 empty plastic bottles and jugs
- #1-7 empty plastic tubs and screw-top jars
- 3-gallon buckets, empty food trays
- empty aluminum, tin and steel containers
- pie tins and balled-up aluminum foil
- glass bottles & jars of any color